[haiku-development] GCI-produced mockups (network, package manager) for Haiku!
- From: Alex Wilson <yourpalal2@xxxxxxxxx>
- To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2010 11:37:39 -0700
Hi all, as you are probably aware, Haiku is participating in Google's GCI program right now, and the results have been visible on the commit list, among other places. Two tasks that I have mentored were creating a mockup for our new and improved network preflet and for a package management app. Although there is still more to do with these (tickets etc..) I wanted to make them accessible to the Haiku development community, so I've put them on picasa for now, at http://picasaweb.google.com/yourpalal2/HaikuMockupsGCI# . Axel, hopefully you will find the network mockup inspiring, or useful, or something like that :) Thanks to the students Szymon Barczak (package manager mockup) and Francesco Franchina (network preflet mockup). --Alex
Other related posts:
- » [haiku-development] GCI-produced mockups (network, package manager) for Haiku! - Alex Wilson
- » [haiku-development] Re: GCI-produced mockups (network, package manager) for Haiku! - kallisti5