[haiku-development] Re: Fwd: Haiku version

  • From: CarozoDeQuilmes <carozodequilmes@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2011 15:19:12 -0300

Hi, many thanks for your answer.  My English is limited, sorry.
I have asked it in Port forum without success, therefore I ask here again.
I'm porting my proyect to Haiku from Linux.  In Linux I have "uname" and
"lsb_release" to get details about OS version from my program.
In haiku lsb_release didn't work, therefore I made this thread

Regards
CdQ

--
CdQ