[haiku-development] Re: For a better autoraise

Brecht Machiels <brecht@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Axel Dörfler wrote:
> >> While we're at it. I dislike the fact that when clicking on an
> >> appication's submenu title makes the menu closes. Can we make a
> > > click
> >> on a submenu title open the submenu if no action is associated
> > > with the
> >> submenu title itself?
> > Yes, please, that's indeed annoying - we just need to make sure
> > that it
> > still works for submenus that actually have an item itself (like
> > the
> > "open" menu in DiskProbe, for example).
> I created a ticket at http://dev.haiku-os.org/ticket/4297
>
> That one also raises the question whether submenus with actions are
> intuitive.

We already had that discussion a while back already, I'm afraid :-)
I think we agreed on that they aren't really intuitive, but very
practical. At least, it's also intuitive in the way how Tracker is
using this for its navigational context menus.

Bye,
   Axel.