[haiku-development] Re: Fixing pow

  • From: "Mark Hellegers" <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2014 22:52:33 +0200 CEST

> On 4 June 2014 09:25, Urias McCullough <umccullough@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > On Tue, Jun 3, 2014 at 2:18 PM, Mark Hellegers <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
> > wrote:
> >> I tried to update again today and see if I can try the patch
> > > today, but
> >> I got another error. This time with the tiff translator:
> >
> > Pretty sure that's known and being worked on:
> > //www.freelists.org/post/haiku-commits/haiku-hrev47300-in-srcbinnetworkwget-po-src-lib-doc,3
> > >
> FYI it seems that builds are working again, for the moment... ;-)

So it seems. :)
Thanks to whoever fixed it.
I ran some quick tests and my little pow test now returns inf as
expected and the Postgresql "make check" tests now runs without errors,
so that looks good. I will do some more testing in the next few days
and report my current quick test in the ticket.

Btw, can I use the readline library included with Haiku? Postgresql can
use one, but it can't find it (no libreadline.so or libreadline.a it
appears).

Kind regards,

Mark Hellegers

--