[haiku-development] Re: Filesystem corruption and Alpha-1

  • From: Michael Crawford <mdcrawford@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 07:46:55 -0700

I don't know the cause of it yet, but I cannot do a full build of
ZooLib without Haiku crashing.  I have to restart the OS several times
to resume my build to get a complete one.

My suspicion is that the crash is caused by all the filesystem activity.

I have done the builds in both the GCC 2.95 Haiku and the GCC 4 one.
My memory is hazy but I think one would complete without any trouble
while the other would crash a lot.

ZooLib's CVS now builds and runs with GCC 4.  I have to fix a compile
error with GCC 2.95, and then I'll make a CVS tag to mark the support
of Haiku.

ZooLib is a C++ cross-platform application framework: http://www.zoolib.org/

Mike
--