[haiku-development] Re: File Open/Save Dialog Edit menu

  • From: "Chris Peel" <chrispeel.mail@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 May 2013 09:38:20 -0700 (PDT)

I would suggest that menus contain two things: a list of actions that applied
to an artefact; a list of esoteric but related actions.

For the former, the menu item which opens the menu describes the artifact the
actions apply to (window, icon, file, project, etc); for the latter, the root
item is named such that it describes the collection of items (edit, actions,
scripts, etc)

Sent from Mailbox for iPhone