[haiku-development] Re: File Open/Save Dialog Edit menu

I would suggest that menus contain two things: a list of actions that applied
to an artefact; a list of esoteric but related actions.

For the former, the menu item which opens the menu describes the artifact the
actions apply to (window, icon, file, project, etc); for the latter, the root
item is named such that it describes the collection of items (edit, actions,
scripts, etc)

Chris
—
Sent from Mailbox for iPhone