[haiku-development] Re: FallLeaves Screen Saver

  • From: David Couzelis <drcouzelis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2014 08:39:52 -0500

I didn't know anyone ever used anything I made! Yay! :D

As was mentioned, yes, the source code for the FallLeaves screensaver is
included in the "HaikuApiExamples" repository on GitHub. Last week I updated it
with package management support. Just checkout the code and run the "compile"
command to get a working binary and package.

  https://github.com/HaikuArchives/HaikuApiExamples/tree/master/FallLeaves

I still use that screensaver all the time too, but I've never been happy with
the amount of resources it uses. Maybe this will inspire me to finally work on
speeding it up. ;)

Anyway, I'm glad you like it!