[haiku-development] Re: FallLeaves Screen Saver

On Thu, 03 Feb 2011 17:59:49 +1300, David Rawson Couzelis <drcouzelis@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Please let me know what you think. Thank you!

I think another screen saver would not hurt :-) just a quick look at the code reveals some coding style issues:

int cmpz(const void *item1, const void *item2)
{
        const Leaf *a = *(const Leaf **)item1;

should be:

int
cmpz(const void* item1, const void* item2)
{
        const Leaf* a = *(const Leaf**)item1;

(that is wrong all over the code: return value comes into an extra line and * adjunct to the type)

- are the tab number correct in the class declaration? can't count it on the web page...
- you could put the leave icons into a resource file

my first glimpse gives me a good impression

Regards,
        Clemens