[haiku-development] FallLeaves Screen Saver

  • From: David Rawson Couzelis <drcouzelis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Haiku Development <haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2011 23:59:49 -0500

I made my first Haiku application. It's a screensaver called "FallLeaves".

I'd like to donate it to Haiku, Inc, so it can be included with the other Haiku screensavers. If you think it'd be appropriate to include it with the Haiku source code, then I will change the copyright to "Haiku, Inc".

If you think it would be better to NOT include it with the Haiku source code, then I'll just post it on Haikuware.

The source code is hosted here for now:

http://dev.osdrawer.net/projects/haiku-api-examples/repository/show/FallLeaves

And if you just want to try it out, the screensaver binary is here:

http://dev.osdrawer.net/projects/haiku-api-examples/repository/raw/FallLeaves/FallLeaves

Please let me know what you think. Thank you!

Dave Couzelis

About the screensaver: Ever since I saw the beautiful "Icons" screensaver, I wanted to see a similar screensaver with falling leaves. So, I made it.

About me: I wanted to make my first Haiku application, and a screensaver seemed like a fine place to start.