[haiku-development] Re: EeePC networking

  • From: "Ithamar R. Adema" <ithamar.adema@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2008 18:30:40 +0100

Axel Dörfler wrote:
Works fine here with an EeePC 900. Are you working on WLAN next by any chance? :-)
I'm looking into it, not promising anything though....
The "Haiku stands still with disk usage" is pretty much rendering the Eee unusable under Haiku, though, maybe we should start looking into this one day ;)
Hmmm I need to actually start using the Eee a bit, more then just a test platform, haven't really seen it. Having said that, I've seen Ubuntu freeze on it on a regular basis as well on disk access (saving OpenOffice docs seems to hit it often). I'm pretty sure the flash on these Eee's are not quite optimal ;)

Ithamar.