[haiku-development] Re: Driver Development

  • From: Alexander Baldeck <kth5@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2009 13:18:58 +0100

Hey all,

just to jump on the train I have a question I'd like to raise. I now and then stumble across people that develop drivers for Haiku/*Beos but don't seem to merge stuff to trunk very often. Even if I'm mistaken, is there a list of drives that are currently in development or maintained/unmaintained outside of trunk?

Specifically, I'm asking because I am about to get my hands dirty on a usb-audio driver. The one in src/add-ons/kernel/drivers/audio seems to be very outdated and not working at all. :)

Cheers,

Alex