[haiku-development] Donation of hardware for the developer to fixed the bugs.

  • From: Przemysław Pintal <premislaus1988@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2013 08:06:16 +0100

Hello! Some of you may know that I had problems with the internet
connection in Haiku. Finally I have a new connection. But reported by me
bugs still exist!

http://dev.haiku-os.org/ticket/8295
http://dev.haiku-os.org/ticket/8296

If someone wants to fix these bugs, I can send him the wi-fi card for PCI -
Edimax EW-7128g (without antenna and cable). Please send me the address.

I know that this hardware is now a scrap-metal. But it worked for me by
almost a 7 years.

Best regards

Przemysław Pintal