[haiku-development] Re: Do we need a webstore for HaikuDepot to replace HaikuWare?

  • From: Augustin Cavalier <waddlesplash@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 May 2015 16:39:19 -0400

On Sat, May 2, 2015 at 4:21 PM, Jim Saxton <black.belt.jimmy@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Isn't it interesting that most of the broken recipes, the ones that do
not build or build and do not run or do not call out their
dependencied properly, in haikuports are the onse produced by these
same people who nit-pick line breaks etc. just my observaqtion and
experiance.

Some are broken because they're WIPs, or don't work because either a)
something changed in Haiku, or b) it needs a feature Haiku doesn't have yet.

-Augustin