[haiku-development] Re: Distributed Version Control Tools (was Re: EDID Common Accelerant Fixes)

  • From: PulkoMandy <pulkomandy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 09:28:05 +0200

I'm using an http/https only web connection at the moment, and while I was
able to checkout the whole haiku tree trough that, using git to get the
sources of mesa/dri (somme 40MB) took me a whole day of trying and retrying,
because the download locked up randomly and restarted from the begining if I
restarted git. I must say it didn't convinced me to use it ...

--
Sauvons les huîtres !!!