[haiku-development] Re: Disabling Strict Aliasing for GCC4 Builds

Well, I have a large chunk of time on my hands for the next week, so when
I'm not churning through my AP study books I'll see if I can fix aliasing
errors—my python port is stuck and my mouse driver finished, so I need a new
project. :P