[haiku-development] Re: Disable BView antialiasing

  • From: pete.goodeve@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 23:12:52 -0700

On Tue, Sep 22, 2009 at 11:55:36PM -0400, Ryan Leavengood wrote:

> Regarding the topic of this thread, shouldn't there be a way to undo
> the antialiased line with the right combination of colors and drawing
> mode? In other words a sort of inverse antialias? If not maybe we
> could add something like that, assuming it is possible.

It seems to me that the current situation is something of a mistake.
I'd bet mine isn't the only app that uses B_OP_INVERT and breaks!
I'd have thought that StrokeLine et al should behave like their BeOS
prototypes, and there should be StrokeAliasedLine etc, or such, for
the new behaviour.

Cheers,

-- Pete --