[haiku-development] Re: Disable BView antialiasing

He didn't mean an app flag, he meant one that would get passed in the
view constructor, this isn't something the end user would directly
see, only a dev.

Regards,

Rene

> > A preflet could be supplied to fetch an updated copy of the list and auto apply to all installations of listed applications an advanced mode could be supplied to offer a checklist of applications to apply the attribute to.
> > On the file info panel of applications this flag could be editable.
The advantages of doing this as an attribute are as follows :-
1) can be easily applied to applications to which we do not have source code access...

That's where I got it from. Anyway doesn't matter, the main point was let's try to find the simplest solution that works.
Kate