[haiku-development] Disable BView antialiasing

  • From: Caitlin Shaw <rogueeve@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 01:33:34 -0700

I am porting an old app over from Windows, and during one part it is
supposed to draw a line and then erase it by drawing over it in the
background color. This doesn't work under Haiku because non-straight
calls to StrokeLine are antialiased, so the line is not completely
erased. There is really no other good way to handle this, so I need to
disable the antialiasing feature of StrokeLine. I can do it by using my
own line drawing routine and pushing pixels manually, but that is
horribly slow. I know how to disable _font_ antialiasing, but how to
disable it for other sorts of drawing?