[haiku-development] Re: Developer Document in the the next Haiku release

  • From: scott mc <scottmc2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2009 05:29:35 +0000

2009/9/26 Ralf Schülke <ralf.schuelke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> Hi Developer,
> i miss some Developer Dokumentation eg: coding-guidelines, Icons-guidelines
> etc. as html or pdf, my problem is, i have all time internet here and need
> this by coding. I hope some documents from haiku-os.org found a place into
> the svn and in the haiku release.

Yes it would be nice to be able to export some of the web site
articles into easily printable pdfs.  Is there a drupal plugin or
something that can help with that?  I'll like to be able to print out
the layoutmanager part 1 article.  With the current website formatting
I doubt that it would print out so nicely.
-scottmc