[haiku-development] Re: Design for signed packages

  • From: waddlesplash <ajcsweb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2014 22:43:59 -0400

On 3/26/2014 4:48 PM, Urias McCullough wrote:
I'm pretty sure most people are skimming this entire discussion
because it's amazingly heavy on paranoia, and doesn't really focus on
the most common attack scenarios at all.

I know I've been mostly "Mark as read" on the threads personally, and
I'm starting to consider some gmail filters to round-file a large part
of it.

- Urias
+1 (this is actually the only email I really read :P)
Y'all would do well to read http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Security_theater if you haven't already.

-waddlesplash