[haiku-development] Re: Defining new standard attributes

  • From: "Axel Dörfler" <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 10:32:00 +0100

"Humdinger" <humdingerb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> -- Axel Dörfler, on Thu, 19 Nov 2009 17:43:00 +0100:
> > video/*
> >     video:bitrate
> >     video:director                  (i) comma separated list
> >     video:writer                            (i) comma separated list
> >     video:ratio                             format "x:y"
> >     video:resolution
> Maybe add:
>       video:cast                                      (i) comma separated list

I'd thought about this, too. I've even added this to my little script
that gives my movies those attributes by querying the IMDB :-)
Might be useful - but only the first 256 characters are indexed anyway,
so this cannot be a full cast.

> > audio/*, image/*, video/*, text/*, application/(x-)ogg,
> > application/x-
> > asf
> >     media:producer
> This is not the "Producer" as in "Director" for video:director above,
> right?

I actually thought it as producer, but since this has a meaning in
audio:producer as well as video:producer, I went for media:producer.

> Maybe media:creator would be better.

That could be another attribute - or maybe rather media:author?

Bye,
   Axel.