[haiku-development] Re: Defining new standard attributes

  • From: "Axel Dörfler" <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 12:21:35 +0100

"Humdinger" <humdingerb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> The question is, how can more of these kinds of apps share these
> attributes?
> Or should Haiku do provide them all by default, but just have them
> "non-visible" in Tracker?

I would prefer that. That's why I left them out, as I concentrated on
user visible attributes at first. I can think of many more useful hidden
attributes.
Note that if you are interested in hidden attributes (as a user), you
can simply add them to FileTypes to make them visible for you - no need
to clutter everyones menus.

Bye,
   Axel.