[haiku-development] Re: Defining more standard attributes

  • From: Bruno Albuquerque <bga@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 13:11:32 -0200

Axel Dörfler wrote:

That presents the problem that both audio and video might have
different bitrates, if you just have Media: then you can't specify
both. Whether or not that matters is another question.

There could even be more than one track with different bitrates. Maybe that attribute just doesn't make much sense outside of the audio world.

Oh. Now I understood what Rene meant. Yeat, it would be complicated to correctly track this unless, in the case of video, we mean only the video track bitrate.

-Bruno