[haiku-development] Re: Defining more standard attributes

  • From: Bruno Albuquerque <bga@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 13:10:27 -0200

Axel Dörfler wrote:
What exactly is the meaning of Size here? It is obviously not file size (as we already have an "attribute" for that).

I mean it in the meaning of image/video size, for example "800 x 600" - maybe separate entries would be better (like Image:Width & Image:Height)?

Got it. Depends if we would want this indexed or not. If indexed, separate attributes would be better. If not, visualizing as a string like 1280x1024 is better.

        Video:Length
Again, Media:Length or Media:Duration

Since it's Audio:Length right now (for "Playing Time"), I chose the equivalent for the other prefix.

Yep. I am just saying we should probably coalesce those into one Media: attribute.

        META:Keywords
 Don't we have that already?

I don't know, where and how?

I think it was NetPositive that used to add that. But yes, we do not have it in Haiku. :)

-Bruno