[haiku-development] Re: Debugger and dynamic arrays

On Mar 24, 2013 8:25 AM, "Edward Robbins" <edd.robbins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> Is there any way to do this in the debugger?
>
> This is on hrev45378 gcc2 hybrid, using gcc4.

That's simply a known missing feature I haven't had time to implement yet
I'm afraid. As far as gdb goes, that's because the version that ships with
Haiku is quite old and doesn't handle gcc4.x's dwarf output properly as a
consequence. Your best options here are either use GCC 2.x if possible, or
alternatively (albeit less conveniently), manual memory inspection of the
array.

Regards,

Rene