[haiku-development] Re: Ctrl+Alt window management functionality

John Scipione wrote on Sun, 20 Jan 2013 00:39:39 -0500:

>>>I never had that problem (or didn't mind a window accidentally
>>>moved/resized a few pixels), but having ESC while dragging aborting the
>>>action sounds good to me.
>
> Why would ESC cancel a drag? Just lift the mouse button. Maybe I'm
> missing something...

Yup, it's a move of the window, not a drag, that needs cancelling.
Or rather, a drag of an icon inside the window that turns into an
accidental window move due to mouse positioning inaccuracy.  I'd
like a way to cancel the window move, so the window goes back to
its original position.  I can manually reposition it, but making it
pixel perfect is a pain (inbox, mail folders and other windows all
nicely arranged just touching, so accidentally dragging the inbox
window is annoying).

- Alex