[haiku-development] Re: Creative Extigy and Lexicon Omega Available to interested Developer to work on USB Audio

  • From: Siarzhuk Zharski <zharik@xxxxxx>
  • To: <haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2011 11:54:29 +0200

On Wed, 26 Oct 2011 19:18:02 -0400, Sean Collins wrote:
François Revol wrote:
I recently bought a cheapo usb soundcard just for testing. I don't know
which chip it has, but I'll bring it to BeGeistert.

François, could you, please send me an output of listdev -v for this device?

Awesome, usb audio functionality would be great. My offer still stands and both of these devices are fiarly unique in that they are all in one

 Audio,ADAT/SPDIF, Midi composite devices.

 Any developer interested in working on these devices let me know and
I'll get them in the mail following a recommend from the core dev
group.

Sean, I have the same request to you. ;-) Could you do the listdev -v investigations for both your devices? Thanks a lot!

--
Kind Regards,
   S.Zharski