[haiku-development] Re: Creating a new thread

  • From: David Rawson Couzelis <drcouzelis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 05 May 2012 22:02:11 -0400

Thank you for taking the time to explain threads in Haiku. That's great
information! I've learned about the spawn_thread functionality and why
it would be preferred over using a BLooper object. I found the
documentation for it in the API. I'll study it.

> Just a general note: This is the wrong list for this kind of question.

Thank you, Ingo. I'll move my discussions to the 3rd party development
thread, and also try spending more time on the IRC channel.

Thank you,
Dave