[haiku-development] Re: Coverity scan of Haiku code is ready for prime time

  • From: "Urias McCullough" <umccullough@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 22:25:44 -0700

2008/9/9 Urias McCullough <umccullough@xxxxxxxxx>:
> If you'd like an account created, please email me privately
> (umccullough@xxxxxxxxx) with the username and email address that you'd
> like to be registered with, and you will receive your temporary
> password once your account has been created by Coverity's admins.

Everyone who requested an account should have received an email from
Coverity now with the login credentials.

If I missed anyone, please email me and let me know :)

As for the publicly-accessible account, I'm not sure if Coverity
can/will provide one yet. I am still working with them. We're also
working to get Haiku officially listed on their "ladder" shortly.

Thanks,

Urias