[haiku-development] Coverity scan for hrev43983 completed

  • From: Urias McCullough <umccullough@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2012 08:35:39 -0700

A new Coverity scan of Haiku hrev43983 is published on our Coverity Scan site.

This build was completed with gcc4. It also includes GPL addons and
patented code.

There are 106 new issues this run, quite a few of which appear to be
related to the FreeBSD net driver updates.

As usual, please let me know if you are a committer that doesn't yet
have access to our Coverity scans, and I will request an account be
added for you. For further information, please see this page:

http://dev.haiku-os.org/wiki/Coverity

Note: It appears that Coverity may be updating FOSS projects to a
newer version of their software soon (v5.5). This means it will
probably begin finding even more issues in the future.

Thanks!