[haiku-development] Re: Contribute to "Create an XFS file system driver"

  • From: Saket Sinha <saket.sinha89@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2014 21:08:15 +0530

Hi Richard,

              Thanks for those links.  I have installed and gone
through the source code of different filesystems.
From a developer perspective the simplest of file-system, that I came
across was CDDA-FS.

After going through the filesystems code, I have certain queries
regarding  developing a generic filesystem driver on Haiku.

Can I post my queries here or would you guide me to post it to a
particular file-system developer or group?

Regards,
Saket SInha