[haiku-development] Re: ColumnListView.h

  • From: Ralf Schülke <ralf.schuelke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2012 03:27:34 +0100

*Hi,
In my spare Time i planing some new stuff for Haiku.
And at the first goel for me is to desing and make the header files.

So a good way to do this is the header files and description:
Header:
- TableListView.h
- OutlineTableListView.h
- TableListItem.h

I Look into the BeBook and the Haiku Interface Kit header and found some
stuffs.

ListView.h
OutlineListView.h
ListItem.h
GridView.h
IconUtils..h

So i think it is the best way to make a new ColumnListView for the public
API.
I named as Table* not Column* i think this is better named style.

TableListView.h

BTableListView to succeed from BListView and BGridView
BOutlineTableListView to succeed from BTableListView
BTableListItem to succeed from BListItem and IconUtils

BTableListView can add Column and Column add TableListItems. Columns have
some function.
e.g: move, size settings, font and fontsize and up and down sorting (evtl.
Bubblesort).

I found a good parameter for this:
http://www.codeproject.com/KB/grid/ListView_layout_manager/ListViewLayoutManager.gif

BTableListItem can have a icon and the other stuff from BListItem.

Is this a good way? Feedback are welcome.*