[haiku-development] Re: Color_Space -> B_RGBA32_BIG bug

On Fri, 15 Aug 2008 16:21:36 +0200, Michael Lotz <mmlr@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Fri, 15 Aug 2008 14:28:33 +0200, Ralf Schülke wrote
On Fri, 15 Aug 2008 14:04:18 +0200, Michael Lotz <mmlr@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Fri, 15 Aug 2008 13:48:39 +0200, Ralf Schuelke wrote
in the BBmitmap the Color_Space B_RGBA32_BIG make the BBmitmap empty,
 when i edit to B_RGBA32 then goes it :-)

Can you please open a bug report about that and attach a test case or
sources
with which this can be reproduced. I can imagine very well where this
gets lost.

i will litel bit play with this, in the coming week, when a cant fix
this  or other developer then make a report_test_app.

I'm pretty sure it's a wrong shift setting in the color conversion code, as
the _BIG color spaces haven't been tested excessively. So a bug report
(assigned to me) with a testcase would be appreciated so I can fix it. It's not a big thing, but as I wrote the code I know where to hook in, making it
easier for me to fix.

i can give you the code from stegoman or a screen saver (elite blanke) his writen from Peter
Stegemann too. and the OffScreeBitmap used *_BIG color space too.
Ralf