[haiku-development] Re: Color_Space -> B_RGBA32_BIG bug

  • From: "Michael Lotz" <mmlr@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2008 16:21:36 +0200

On Fri, 15 Aug 2008 14:28:33 +0200, Ralf Schülke wrote
> On Fri, 15 Aug 2008 14:04:18 +0200, Michael Lotz <mmlr@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> On Fri, 15 Aug 2008 13:48:39 +0200, Ralf Schuelke wrote
>>> in the BBmitmap the Color_Space B_RGBA32_BIG make the BBmitmap empty,
>>>  when i edit to B_RGBA32 then goes it :-)
>>
>> Can you please open a bug report about that and attach a test case or
>> sources
>> with which this can be reproduced. I can imagine very well where this
>> gets lost.
>
> i will litel bit play with this, in the coming week, when a cant fix
> this  or other developer then make a report_test_app.

I'm pretty sure it's a wrong shift setting in the color conversion code, as
the _BIG color spaces haven't been tested excessively. So a bug report
(assigned to me) with a testcase would be appreciated so I can fix it. It's
not a big thing, but as I wrote the code I know where to hook in, making it
easier for me to fix.

Regards
Michael