[haiku-development] Re: Coding Style clarification/vote

  • From: DarkWyrm <darkwyrm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 01 Jul 2009 06:52:37 -0400

It makes me shudder, and really hurts my eyes.
Besides that, the copy&paste thing is not a strong argument IMO; we don't write:
        if (a
                && b
                && c
        )
to help that case either, and both should cases should be equally rare. So let's just follow the general style used everywhere else.

In general, I think style changes shouldn't end in having to rewrite everything, but only should clarify where people don't follow the same style, as it's not written down clearly yet.
+1 on all points.

--DarkWyrm