[haiku-development] Re: Checking Back In

  • From: DarkWyrm <darkwyrm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 08:49:29 -0400

Stephan Assmus wrote:
Hi,

Von: DarkWyrm <darkwyrm@xxxxxxxxx>:
It seems that I can't stay away. With the permission of the current
 development team, I would like to make an official return to the
project.

During the time I've spent away, I've learned quite a bit about
myself. I'm just an applications programmer, so I'm not much help
fixing a lot of the bugs in the tracker, but I'll do what I can by
starting on the ones currently assigned to me.

I'd also like to continue development on ResEdit so that, in the
very least, Haiku has an editor which allows developers to do basic
 operations on application resources.

I would do my best to conform to the code style and to be careful
with my commits. I'm nowhere near perfect, but I would give my best
effort.

Well guys, what do you say?

Awesome, we can use all the help we can get! I don't know if your
commit rights have ever been revoked, you probably still have them.
Maybe they didn't get transferred to the new server, though, in that
case Oliver Tappe or another of the sysadmins should be able to help
you.
I'm pretty sure that I still have them. I was able to do a developer
checkout over https yesterday, but wouldn't have even dreamed of using
them without an OK from the team. I should be good to go for that, but
if not, I'll be sure to ask.

--DarkWyrm