[haiku-development] Checking Back In

  • From: DarkWyrm <darkwyrm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 08:26:56 -0400

It seems that I can't stay away. With the permission of the current development team, I would like to make an official return to the project.

During the time I've spent away, I've learned quite a bit about myself. I'm just an applications programmer, so I'm not much help fixing a lot of the bugs in the tracker, but I'll do what I can by starting on the ones currently assigned to me.

I'd also like to continue development on ResEdit so that, in the very least, Haiku has an editor which allows developers to do basic operations on application resources.

I would do my best to conform to the code style and to be careful with my commits. I'm nowhere near perfect, but I would give my best effort.

Well guys, what do you say?

--DarkWyrm