[haiku-development] Re: Buildutils on powerpc

  • From: richard jasmin <jasminr@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 08 Aug 2008 16:55:41 -0400

cant check out haiku, will try later, it seems to be hanging on me.

Duane Ryan wrote:
So,  i've been rather bored recently; I figure, why not try and get
haiku running on my mac? How hard can it be?

So, I attempted to build crossutils using `./configure
--build-cross-tools-gcc4 ppc ../buildtools/`, as per Ryan's tutorial
for ubuntu linux. After chugging along for a few hours (I have a slow
machine), it fails, for reasons I can't really comprehend. Full errors
are in the attachment.

Cheers!
-duane