[haiku-development] Building on OpenSolaris

  • From: Adrian Panasiuk <adek336@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 15:23:06 +0100

Hello,

snapshots and clones in OpenSolaris could help a lot with revision
binary searching.

To build I had to install gcc, svn, flex, gmake, autoconf, bison and do
alias make=gmake (to avoid error "unexpected end of line seen")
alias lex=flex (to avoid error "parse tree too big")

Now as I do ./configure --build-cross-tools ../buildtools, it compiles
me a broken ld. The broken ld says "built in linker script:1: syntax
error". Leaving an empty elf.sc and removing all other files from
buidtools/legacy/binutils/ld/scripttempl also compiles me a broken ld.
ld --verbose does not show the linker script, it says syntax error as
well.

Any suggestions on debugging this?

Regards,
Adrian.

--
Czy ty orzeł, czy ty kawka? -wkrótce zdłabi kaszel, czkawka.
Śmierć szyję zaszyje.