[haiku-development] Re: Building Haiku with Zeta/Dano?

  • From: Stephan Aßmus <superstippi@xxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 06 Jan 2009 09:15:54 +0100

Fredrik Modéen schrieb:
..
I build on ZETA but with the prebuilt cross compiler, never tried
building one (actually tried for gcc4 long ago, had to remove some -lm
but it worked out).

Doesn't work this way ?
No It's the wrong GCC need a Newer gcc than the one on Haiku-os.org

I used to use
http://haiku.mlotz.ch/haiku_cross_compiler_bone_2.95.3-haiku-080323.zip

But it says I need 2.95.3-haiku-081024 I tested to use 2.95.3-haiku-080323
but had some problems, but I will test that again if that's the one you
are using :)

I think you can safely disable the version check in the configure script in your situation.

Best regards,
-Stephan