[haiku-development] Building Haiku Dev Tools with jam

  • From: Nicholas Otley <nicholasotley@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 03:44:03 +0100

Hi,

I hope someone with more brains than me can help me with this one as I can find nothing on the Haiku-os.org docs.

I installed the OSX cross-compiling tools and built a vmware image with 'jam -q haiku-vmware-image" and it boots nicely.

The problem is that the Haiku Dev Tools are not built into the vm image so I can't do any development within the booted Haiku vm.

How do I get Jam to build the Dev Tools into the image?

Thanks in advance,
Nik