[haiku-development] Build problems with respect to strtod ...
- From: Oliver Tappe <zooey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 18:26:35 +0200
Hi there, due to r31919 there are build problems to be expected when linking libroot, with complaints about strtod() or __strtod_internal() being multiply defined. If you see these, please do the following (in your generated folder): rm objects/haiku/x86/release/system/libroot/posix/stdlib/* After that, libroot should build fine. cheers, Oliver
Other related posts:
- » [haiku-development] Build problems with respect to strtod ... - Oliver Tappe
- » [haiku-development] Re: Build problems with respect to strtod ... - scott mc