[haiku-development] Re: Boot Screen Not Displayed with Various Video Chips

  • From: Gerald Zajac <zajacg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 09:48:38 -0500

Axel Dörfler wrote:
[...]
That would be a viable solution. But before we do this, I want to experiment with the CRTCInfoBlock structure that you can provide mode switches with to set a specific timing.
If that doesn't help, I'm open for more generic solutions.

I've added the CRTC stuff in r28390, please tell me if that works for you.

I'll test it as soon as I can down load a new hard disk image which contains this change.

Regards,
Gerald