[haiku-development] Re: Best UserBuildConfig partition settings

  • From: Marcus Jacob <rossi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 13:12:01 +0100

On 15.01.2009, at 10:47, Stephan Aßmus <superstippi@xxxxxx> wrote:

Ryan Leavengood schrieb:
On Sun, Jan 11, 2009 at 1:44 PM, Stephan Aßmus <superstippi@xxxxxx > wrote:
Yes, but the profiles are more powerful, because you can define multiple
different ones. For example, I have different profiles for different
emulators, different profiles for USB-stick and harddrive partition, and different profiles depending on how fast I want the result (ie bare bones or
full featured).
Could you and others with such powerful profile configurations maybe
add those as samples to the source tree? I think having a nice library
of profiles would cause people to use them more. I certainly would
appreciate starting from your profiles and customizing them to my
needs rather than reinventing them from scratch.
So if you could add yours to the tree, I think it would be great! :)

Unfortunately, my profiles wouldn't work without a lot of zip archives with personal settings, fonts and such stuff. Would you still like to see them (ie without those archives)?

Yes, please ;-)

Cheers,
Rossi