[haiku-development] Re: Best UserBuildConfig partition settings

  • From: Julius Bullinger <julius.bullinger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 17:21:48 +0100

On Thu, Jan 15, 2009 at 1:36 PM, Stephan Aßmus <superstippi@xxxxxx> wrote:
> Here you go. I cleaned them up a bit. On my notebook, I have another profile
> for the USB stick. But it mainly is just a "DefineBuildProfile usb : disk :
> "/dev/sdb" ;" and copy/paste the disk profile case.
>

> -------8<----------------------------------------------------UserBuildConfig
>
> HAIKU_ROOT_USER_NAME = stippi ;
> HAIKU_ROOT_USER_REAL_NAME = "Stephan Aßmus" ;
>
> <snip>
>
> Best regards,
> -Stephan

Thank you very much, this seems to be a good starting point. However,
trying to use a modified version of the above, jam just complains:

$ haiku-jam -q @disk
don't know how to make @disk
...found 1 target(s)...
...can't find 1 target(s)...
$

What's the problem (haiku-jam is just a symlink to jam0)?

Sincerely,
-Julius