[haiku-development] Re: Best UserBuildConfig partition settings

  • From: Pieter Panman <pieter@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 22:05:56 +0100

Stephan Aßmus wrote:
Here you go. I cleaned them up a bit. On my notebook, I have another profile for the USB stick. But it mainly is just a "DefineBuildProfile usb : disk : "/dev/sdb" ;" and copy/paste the disk profile case.
Nice, but just a warning for those wanting to use it, make sure you edit all /dev/sdxx entries. If you forget one, or are not careful, you might overwrite your partition with important data.
As long as you heed this warning (make backups, etc), you should be fine.
Good profiles, useful stuff, thanks!

Pieter