[haiku-development] Re: Basic application for testing driver stability audio/midi

Pete Goodeve wrote:
.. or of course you can go overboard and use the MusicWeaver (:-))
-- it has full MIDI I/O, midi event display and so on.  But Sean already
has that as far as I know.  No facilities for audio I/O though.  I wasn't
sure from Sean's original post whether he was looking for some kind
of combined audio/MIDI record/playback, which I imagine doesn't
exist yet.

        -- Pete --

Yes pete, I was thinking something basic, but equivalent to a DAW. Would at least allow me ot test the stability of the drivers. I figured a dev somewhere might have a basic application for such a task.

Sean