[haiku-development] Re: Basic application for testing driver stability audio/midi

  • From: "Jerome Leveque" <leveque.jerome@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2012 19:17:30 +0100

Hi,

The card has 4 stereo pairs of inputs. I also need to test the Spdif conections as well. So in theory the card can do 8 inputs and 8 outputs.Plus midi in/out and spdif in/out I have no way to test them all becuase i see no way to change the routing.
Don't bother to try SPdif no code have been written for managing it, so far.

The card is a delta1010lt from maudio, thanks to the hard work of Jerome Leveque its not functional on at least 1 input, and one stereo output pair, I can't test any further however.
it's *not* functional or it's *now* ?
Cortex in the Demo menu can help you testing other inputs and outputs.

--
Jérôme