[haiku-development] Re: Banning Jorge G. Mare

  • From: "Jorge G. Mare" <koki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 May 2010 05:29:26 -0700

(2010年05月14日 04:57), Niels Reedijk wrote:
To set the record straight: there are genuine security concerns, which
I do not want to share because I value Jorge's privacy. Jorge has been
invited to comment on the matter in order to set things straight. I do
not want to speculate on why he has chosen not to do that.

I really don't know what you are referring to, but since I have nothing to hide, feel free to share what your genuine security concerns are with everyone else.

Regards,

Jorge / aka Koki