[haiku-development] Re: Banning Jorge G. Mare

  • From: Stephan Assmus <superstippi@xxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 May 2010 14:17:21 +0200

On 2010-05-14 at 13:53:02 [+0200], Hike Danakian <hdana2@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> The "kiss asses" and the latter "clique" stuff came from the fact that
> his website admin privileges were revoked (which obviously would tick
> off anyone who put so much time and effort on designing the site).
> Obviously all of it seems pretty childish.

Actually, he claimed this *before*, in the Haikuware forums. And that's
then *why* his admin rights were removed.

I agree it's childish, but this friction has been going on for years, we
don't ban anyone lightly, actually we never banned anyone, so I hope you
understand it's a big deal for us.

Best regards,
-Stephan